• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bills Plymouths

Roadcuda

Reaction score
First, welcome to the nest Bill. You have two nice lookin' cars there, and another post car to boot! :thumbsup: When you can give us some more details about yourself and your rides.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
billy...cool cars.....you have to bring them to our car show at the rosendale rec center on may 17th.....a bunch of us guys that grew up together in rosendale get together every year and put on a show for the youth center.....good cause!!.....tell us about your cars....looking good :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome, And beautiful cars, and a post car too! no...details man!!

droptop

Reaction score
I was going to ask if you knew George, but I see he has already seen your location. Welcome, and tell us more. The only thing that comes close to pictures is ......stories. You have a pair of nice looking cars.

spiderwjb

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Thanks for the kind words about my cars. Ive had the mopar bug since I was a kid. When I was 5 years old I remember my dad had an orange 69 rr 383 hardtop. That was about 1985 and I thought it was the coolest car ever because of what I saw it do on tv confusing it with the general lee. A few years later my mom got sick and my dad parted with the car to make ends meet. Ive tried to keep tabs on it and still know where it is but the owner is still happy with it. Cant blame him, hes had it longer than we did. I go to our local ice cream stand on friday nights for a really great cruise night they have. Late in the season I see what I thought was a road runner pull in and the guy gets out and puts a for sale sign in the window 68 belvedere 225 slant six. I looked it over the best I could with the fading batteries of my flashlight and he takes me for a ride and its pretty cool. It sounds great because he split the exhaust with a flowmaster so it had duals out the back. The price was very reasonable so I thought well I can have alot of fun with this and if the orange car ever comes around Ill wait for it. Ive had alot of fun with the car and the slant six has never let me down. Of course the next spring im looking around and find a great deal on the blue 383 roadrunner right when prices were at their peak so I ended up with two cars in six months. Having fun ever since and hoping to keep working on them.

Back