• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bird for a Fish: possible trade

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ive had both and it would have to be a special cuda to get me out of a bird. Take it for a decent drive before you buy.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
'cudas are nice.....but I'd keep your bird.

Tempest 455

Reaction score
All depends what you want. I did a trade last year and it could not have gone better. Both parties very happy.

Coyote

Reaction score
Keep the RR and come up with the coin for the 'Cuda, I'll bet you never regret it!

Goon

Reaction score
Had my car for 30yrs, thought about selling it many times, since it had no engine. Glad I kept the BEAST!!! Hear all these stories about people wishing they kept theirs.

bernardotom

Reaction score
Be absolutely 100% positive you can part with the RR, that you won't miss it, nor any of the connections you have had with it. I let a very nice 68 mustang fstbk go that was a winner (a 10 yr. project). Then I got a 66 stang convertible-nice, but not enough "pop" from the 289 eng. then, a 99 vette... Point I am getting at is: Avoid sellers' remorse if at all possible. Good luck!

Back