• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Birds of a feather, flock together...

CombatMedic80

Reaction score
Is there anyway that we can create a place on the website for a map so every member can tag their location by city?

That way we can all find out how many members are closest to us and we can: meet up in person, go on cruises, help each other work on their birds... etc.

Just a thought.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I see a lot of us post on our page that the state we are from and city. But other's do not list theirs so think they aren't wanting us to know. Some don't even get their tags in photos. Oh well. But the map thing is a good Idea. :beep:

CombatMedic80

Reaction score
I see a lot of us post on our page that the state we are from and city. But other's do not list theirs so think they aren't wanting us to know. Some don't even get their tags in photos. Oh well. But the map thing is a good Idea. :beep:
Well, for those of us that want to mark our location to meet up with others... it would be cool. For those who don’t... fuck’em.

That’s what owning a RR is about, a brotherhood. Get to know your brothers!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That sounds like runners I know. Dose us good to have brotherly bonding. I use to ride a Harley but my body won't take that any more. So now own a runner to remind the world what a real muscle car is.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Amen! I’ve never been a fan of motorcycles... I knew that I’d kill myself.
It is not your self you have to worry about as much as the other driver's on the road. I road for many a year with little damage to my self but messed up a few bikes along the way. Also walked away from a few car crashes but they where not bad either. Have fun with that runner. Russ.

Back