• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Body parts

coyoteduster

Reaction score
I was just looking at the links section, & on Big John's post, I went to the AMD link. Does anyone know how good these body panels are? The prices look fairly decent, but I have but jobber body parts before, & it took quite a bit of shimming & messing around to make them look even close to good.( The end product was still fairly ugly) Any feedback or other sheetmetal suppliers would be helpful.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
From what I've seen the AMD stuff is about the best that you are going to get.

I've dealt with NOS panels even back when you could get them from Chrysler and they were never pretty. They were rejects from the assembly line and not good enough for their use.

I just bought some AMD quarters and they look pretty nice to me. The two issues that I read of are the marker light isn't quite the same and there is some discussion about the section around the corner of the rear window may need a little work, but I can't tell you for sure on either item. From what I see, they are superior to any NOS piece you would find.

droptop

Reaction score
I got one of their 69 hoods. The fit was top notch. This was by far the best piece of sheet metal I have ever bought.

dobie

Reaction score
A couple local guys around me have used them, and I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the only issue I've hears about the AMD 1/4s is the marker light area. Didn't HemiBeep get a set of those for his?

Back