• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brunoloz Intro

brunoloz

Reaction score
I have a 1971 Roadrunner that I am working on restoring; its about 80% complete; I always looking for good contacts to answer questions I am not sure of the answer. I work in the aerospace industry for Honeywell. I restored a 68 chevy camaro about ten years ago, and sold it awhile back so I could get my dream project - the plymouth roadrunner above.

69383RR

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . 80% complete that's great ! what's left on the to do list if I may ask, and please post some pictures , of the Camaro as well if you have any , I had a Z-28 in my younger life .

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. a good friend of mine has a '71.

7321943-001.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't you have to go to the store and pick up some Grey Poop.......

moparmonk

Reaction score
Welcome from Maine. My twin brother has a 71 he restored in 90. Not an original one but a real head turner.

Jeffs car 3.jpg

jeffs car 1.jpg

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
I have a 1971 Roadrunner that I am working on restoring; its about 80% complete; I always looking for good contacts to answer questions I am not sure of the answer. I work in the aerospace industry for Honeywell. I restored a 68 chevy camaro about ten years ago, and sold it awhile back so I could get my dream project - the plymouth roadrunner above.

brunoloz welcome to PRR forum from a fellow Californian, good luck with the 71 RR project

Back