• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulkhead

Carl Ray

Reaction score
If you are looking for a direct bolt in replacement (pretty much exact duplicate of OEM), M&H is a good supplier. Year One is one of their distributors. I replaced all my harnesses with M&H and couldn't be happier, direct replacement no cutting, no extra wires, etc. The American Harness looks more like a universal kit.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Whew. I live in the Chattanooga TN area. I ordered that wiring harness form Year One (its a M&H). Anyway it was shipped from Atlanta and it took a week. It was nuts. It went to 3 USPS locations in Atlanta, then shipped to Memphis wtf? It was shipped from Memhis back to Atlanta and went back through all of those locations in Atlanta before being shipped to Chattanooga! I can order a part from summit racing in McDonough GA below Atlanta before 3pm and received it the next day. Good grief!

20220208_215418.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The under dash from Year One got really expensive as of late but if you want plug and play its the best. I'm waiting on front and rear lights for a month now

MoparDan

Reaction score
I'm rebuilding my sons engine in his 89 Ford Ranger. I need the intermediate shaft. I ordered one from a company in California. The part was on back order. It took 6 weeks to get in and it shipped on Jan 29th. It arrived in Hodgkins Il. on Jan 31st. and it has been sitting there ever since. I have opened an investigation. Now UPS will communicate with the shipper, not me. UPS Sucks.

Terry Hauck

Choadicus
Reaction score
I ordered a Stainless Steel front disc brake kit and they told me on the phone it would be about 4 weeks. They didn't wait 4 weeks to grab my money. Everything is jacked and prices are way up.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Won't get my front disc brake conversion till march from Wilwood. Yes, they got my money already. Did send me the brake lines. LOL. Lot of good that dose me.

Back