• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bumper help

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Depends on how bad the old one's are. Mine where rusted out. So new AMD front and back. Never will get a bumper as stout as the old one's. Any pic's of the old ones.

Fatty

Reaction score
Depends on how bad the old one's are. Mine where rusted out. So new AMD front and back. Never will get a bumper as stout as the old one's. Any pic's of the old ones.
They are pretty decent. Not rusty. Little dings and scratches. I’ll fire you pics tomorrow. Not home now. Thanks a bunch

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Get an estimate from a plating shop. I can get them straitened and plated for the same cost as an AMD and they look better. All depends on the shops around you.

RGAZ

Reaction score
I think the closest to you who specializes in automotive re-chroming would be Tri-City in Tennessee. There work is good, their cost is shocking. Pauls Chrome in PA comes recommended and there are some on the west coast. If you can afford it, rechrome is best, but its not for the budget-minded.

RGAZ

Back