• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Pics.

V269

Reaction score
Here are some pics. of my car., finally, ken

[attachment=2:14y0hwv8]101_3933.jpg[/attachment:14y0hwv8][attachment=1:14y0hwv8]101_3934.jpg[/attachment:14y0hwv8][attachment=0:14y0hwv8]101_3935.jpg[/attachment:14y0hwv8]

CWR

Reaction score
Did you just "buff it up" See you Monday. Looks good

cwr

V269

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, welcome home from your vacation. No didn't buff her up anymore after the first time. Just never gets dirty sitting inside with the cover on it. Had to get my sister to help me put the pictures on. My computer is so slow to up load pics. :brickwall: See you at the cruise on Monday night.

Thank's roadcuda, I'm still working on it just little things now though.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Ken King said:
Hey Wayne, welcome home from your vacation. No didn't buff her up anymore after the first time. Just never gets dirty sitting inside with the cover on it. Had to get my sister to help me put the pictures on. My computer is so slow to up load pics. :brickwall: See you at the cruise on Monday night.

Thank's roadcuda, I'm still working on it just little things now though.
You're welcome! And yeah, dosen't there seem to always be little things that need to be done!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ken....sweet...is that red or orange....close enough.....we know how these green and blue guys are....we have to stick together :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

V269

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
ken....sweet...is that red or orange....close enough.....we know how these green and blue guys are....we have to stick together :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

It is V2 Hemi Orange. It was orange before I did the resto on it but it had a very slight metalflake in it so this time we painted it the proper color which is more like a pastel orange. It is PPG 3.8 urathane and the front stripes are base clear. This is the 3rd time it has been painted orange over the years. I painted it twice. I have owned it for 28 years. Orange all the way man ! :cheers: :party:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Ken King said:
george68hemirr said:

It is V2 Hemi Orange. It was orange before I did the resto on it but it had a very slight metalflake in it so this time we painted it the proper color which is more like a pastel orange. It is PPG 3.8 urathane and the front stripes are base clear. This is the 3rd time it has been painted orange over the years. I painted it twice. I have owned it for 28 years. Orange all the way man ! :cheers: :party:

THIS IS A STANDING JOKE HERE WITH THE BLUE,THE GREEN,THE RED,,,,THERES ISNT MANY ORANGE...YOU MAY BE THE FIRST....ANYWAY..KEN...YOUR CAR LOOKS GREAT....have fun with it.....28 years ago everybody was dumping there muscle cars with the gas bs

V269

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Ken King said:
george68hemirr said:

THIS IS A STANDING JOKE HERE WITH THE BLUE,THE GREEN,THE RED,,,,THERES ISNT MANY ORANGE...YOU MAY BE THE FIRST....ANYWAY..KEN...YOUR CAR LOOKS GREAT....have fun with it.....28 years ago everybody was dumping there muscle cars with the gas bs

Yeah I've kinda picked up the color thing going on around here. :acme: Ah it's great to feel the love. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back