• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Show Display Boards

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hey guys, been a long time since I've visited. Hope all of you are well and those birds are flying!! I've waited for months to finally get new window regulators for both doors on my 69 and they got delivered today. The originals finally gave out and windows wouldn't go up. Anyway, she's running great, starts right up ever since the electric fuel pump was installed and we finally solved the low volts issue with a new alternator. SO, all seems well for now at least.

I entered my first car show at the Toys in the Sun Run here in South Florida on December 8th. I was wondering if you could throw me some ideas or pictures of sample display boards for the car? I have no clue what info they include, etc. Once I get some ideas, I'll have it created and ready for the show.

Thanks guys, hope all is well.
John

MsBeep

Reaction score
Hi John

My custom display board was made of "plastic-core" (a plasticized, corrugated core signboard) with vinyl lettering applied many years ago. Advantages: Light weight, relatively waterproof, and framable. Oddly enough, I don't have a picture of my display board handy. The attached picture is from a nice GTX on display at the Mega Mopar event, held at Castrol Raceway this past August. IMGP0026.jpg
My signage is currently framed and hanging in my home. Who knew the days of getting the small engraved event plaques would come to an end? A lot of good memories hanging there! :wave: Good luck at the car show:encouragement:

IMGP0026.jpg

Back