• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle meet up times.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I can already hear crickets on the board with the whole east coast going to carlisle :lol: OK the rest of us its all ours :party:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I can already hear crickets on the board with the whole east coast going to carlisle :lol: OK the rest of us its all ours :party:

I'm still here! :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:

Man, 5 minutes and I got busted already :leave:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:

Man, 5 minutes and I got busted already :leave:
Serves you right! :jester: So to show we're still around, ME AND MY BIRD MADE IT TO CARLISLE!!! And I will be around all weekend! If you're lucky I'll even post up some pictures as we go!!! That's for you Dave!

dobie

Reaction score
We made it to. I finally met Roadcuda too (Steve ).

Great guy!! I got some nice pics of the car too of course! See everyone tomorrow.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[
I'm out. Normally I take this entire week off. There is just too much going on work-wise and I cannot do it... This really sucks. :brickwall:

don't feel too bad Ray. this is my one weekend off a month, and no play $$, and been too damn hot at work to even think about OT.
have a blast guys, and ah........... :red2: :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:

me too magazine boy.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm still here! :toetap:[/quote]

me too magazine boy.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: [/quote] I guess I can't talk about how nasty green is and get away with it :basketcase:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

me too magazine boy.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: [/quote] I guess I can't talk about how nasty green is and get away with it :basketcase:[/quote]
You know you can't with the agent green targeting system already locked in on your target area!!!! :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:

me too magazine boy.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:
I guess I can't talk about how nasty green is and get away with it :basketcase:[/quote]
You know you can't with the agent green targeting system already locked in on your target area!!!! :yesnod:[/quote]
:jester:

Back