• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cbunt1 Intro

cbunt1

Reaction score
Hello from Houston!

I've been bitten by the old car bug. My driveway serves as the home to a '72 Roadrunner tribute and a '67 Skylark. The neighbors may cry "uncle" but I can't get enough of the old cars.

The 'lark started it all, but when I wanted to drop a smallblock 400 and a 700-R4 in front of a new 3.27 pumpkin, the wife said "NOT ON MY CAR YOU DON'T."

So we came to a compromise. A rather nice one, if you ask me. She said that if I want to hot-dog a car, I should get my own! Then she found one of my dream cars, and bought it for my birthday.

Do I still have to self-diagnose as suffering a mid-life crisis if my wife goes through it with me, and has the bug as bad as I do?

I look forward to trading info, ideas, and such with y'all!

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome from Western NY
72 RR's are great cars and it's appears your wife knew what you would like. (I wonder how she knew LOL)
Any time you can get someone to go through any thing with you it's not a crisis. LOL
Any way, it's nice to have both of you on board with us.

cbunt1

Reaction score
Well thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Let me see if I can get a few pictures of the Plymouth posted...the 'Lark's photos, I'll have to get uploaded to my machine later (still on the phones!)

These were shot on the way home with the "new" car. I've done a little work since then, but very little cosmetically has changed...

pass-side-view.jpg
pass-side-full-view-rear.jpg
front-view.jpg
straight-on-rear-view.jpg
Driver-side-view-partial.jpg

pass-side-view.jpg

pass-side-full-view-rear.jpg

front-view.jpg

straight-on-rear-view.jpg

Driver-side-view-partial.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. I always liked the grill of the '72 RR. Congrats on having a gear head for a wife.

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
Hey welcome from Plymouth Ma that body style is really starting to grow on me. Looks great :cool:

Back