• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

clone pics...

clone a12

Reaction score
well here it is got it for a great deal for building a guy a chevy....has some correct parts not an expert but worth 2,500 plus my labor.....weather is mild out here and supposedly it was a nevada car no rust thru or body panels have been replaced that I could see....has correct dana 60 and a 150 mph cluster that came with it,besides new holly carbs....need to find a front seat and need to go thru the motor cause I have no idea on whats inside....hope you like

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a nice project. :thumbsup:

BTW, IIRC the 150 speedo is a GTX only item. I've never seen a 150 speedo in an A12 (mine does not have one - and I have also looked at a LOT of other A12 RRs), nor do I recall seeing one in a Hemi RR, or a 383 car for that matter. Somebody chime in here if you know otherwise.

Not knowing what you invested labor-wise ($) in the Chevy build-up, it would seem to me that you really made a nice score with this one! Congrats. :cheers:

:jester:
ACME

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Looks like a nice project. :thumbsup:

BTW, IIRC the 150 speedo is a GTX only item. I've never seen a 150 speedo in an A12 (mine does not have one - and I have also looked at a LOT of other A12 RRs), nor do I recall seeing one in a Hemi RR, or a 383 car for that matter. Somebody chime in here if you know otherwise.

Not knowing what you invested labor-wise ($) in the Chevy build-up, it would seem to me that you really made a nice score with this one! Congrats. :cheers:

:jester:
ACME
yes GTX or coronet R/T on the 150 speedo , I have one in my 383 car but i put it there

clone a12

Reaction score
well labor wise it was a fill in job at my shop blown injected anglia almost done as soon as it rolls out the 69 gets finished...always wanted a mopar muscle car and I couldnt pass it up.I just want a no frills fast car I figured the cluster wasnt from an a12 car but it was in the deal and is worth something i just like the tach...but will most likely go aftermarket.

moparstuart

Reaction score
clone a12 said:
well labor wise it was a fill in job at my shop blown injected anglia almost done as soon as it rolls out the 69 gets finished...always wanted a mopar muscle car and I couldnt pass it up.I just want a no frills fast car I figured the cluster wasnt from an a12 car but it was in the deal and is worth something i just like the tach...but will most likely go aftermarket.
since your just building a clone anyway I would stick with the 150 speedo , not many will notice it unless they are climbing all the way in your window .

droptop

Reaction score
IIRC, the 150 mph cluster is a '68 and very early '69 GTX, R/T item. The 15 mph cluster is a '69 GTX, R/T item.

It looks like you have a very good start to your dream car.

Back