• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concours D Elegance

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I guess if I'm going I'm going to have to ditch my plaid coat :lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6diDy1c ... re=related

Way too high-brow for plaid, Bob. We're (if you're going - I'm going...) gonna have to bust ot the new RTS jackets for this one... :D

Looks like that walkway in front of the hotel is just about big enough to accommodate your motorhome and trailer with the Fuller Engineering wind-break. That'll save us from having to walk too far to reload on the Miller Lites; we can just toss the empties into the Smart Car if it's there again this year... :lol:

Hopefully they'll let us have some input into the soundtrack for the 2010 video since your car will be there; I'm thinking more along the lines of a Deep Purple "Highway Star" kinda theme...the music they used for 2009 just makes me want to go out and buy some Grey Poupon... :lmao:

:jester:
AMCE

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
I guess if I'm going I'm going to have to ditch my plaid coat :lol: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6diDy1c ... re=related

Way too high-brow for plaid, Bob. We're (if you're going - I'm going...) gonna have to bust ot the new RTS jackets for this one... :D

Looks like that walkway in front of the hotel is just about big enough to accommodate your motorhome and trailer with the Fuller Engineering wind-break. That'll save us from having to walk too far to reload on the Miller Lites; we can just toss the empties into the Smart Car if it's there again this year... :lol:

Hopefully they'll let us have some input into the soundtrack for the 2010 video since your car will be there; I'm thinking more along the lines of a Deep Purple "Highway Star" kinda theme...the music they used for 2009 just makes me want to go out and buy some Grey Poupon... :lmao:

AMCE
at those afairs you must have grey poupon on you corn dog . :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :D

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'd wear the plaid jacket... with some shorts, black dress shoes and socks. But that's me.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
OK its this weekend, we will arrive mid day Friday. And Chris has been nice enough to let us disgrace his driveway. Ray and His better half Saturday morning. My daughter will be around Friday, Saturday and at the show. I can't wait :cheers: And Chris just have fun we can entertain ourselves once parked

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hitting In-N-Out on the way down from LAX, Bob. Just go ahead and PM me your order and I'll deliver it right to the motor home... :D

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I'm hitting In-N-Out on the way down from LAX, Bob. Just go ahead and PM me your order and I'll deliver it right to the motor home... :D

There is one less than one mile from my house. Maybe you should put in your order. :acme:

joewhite440

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
OK its this weekend, we will arrive mid day Friday. And Chris has been nice enough to let us disgrace his driveway. Ray and His better half Saturday morning. My daughter will be around Friday, Saturday and at the show. I can't wait :cheers: And Chris just have fun we can entertain ourselves once parked

Have a great time and congrats again on your invitation!

BARRY JACKPOT

Reaction score
I L O V E in n out burger we don't have em in Australia and i'm suffering serious withdrawrals. Congrats on the invite it must be one seriously awesome car. :cheers:

solid gold

Reaction score
Congrats on your invite! That Smart Car is really a classic! Hope you're not in that class! Good Luck and have fun , I do say Ole' Chap! Try some AC/DC !!! :yesnod: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
solid gold said:
Congrats on your invite! That Smart Car is really a classic! Hope you're not in that class! Good Luck and have fun , I do say Ole' Chap! Try some AC/DC !!! :yesnod: :lol:
I always have AC/DC at my fingertips :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
BARRY JACKPOT said:
I L O V E in n out burger we don't have em in Australia and i'm suffering serious withdrawrals. Congrats on the invite it must be one seriously awesome car. :cheers:
Not the car it was my smile :D :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
Hi Ray and Bob,
I highjacked Chris' computer.... hope you are well
I miss Tammy and Sandy! Please tell them hello
Bob,
City of Costa Mesa wants money to repave the street, I will be sending you the bill.
:chuck:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Hi Ray and Bob,
Bob,
City of Costa Mesa wants money to repave the street, I will be sending you the bill.
Hi Jessica I'll pass it along. Guys this is the lovely young lady that puts up with Chris. She was a great host to our gang even though she was worried we might be mass murderers duping Chris on the internet. As she soon learned we were much worse :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Hi Ray and Bob,
Bob,
Hi Jessica I'll pass it along. Guys this is the lovely young lady that puts up with Chris. She was a great host to our gang even though she was worried we might be mass murderers duping Chris on the internet. As she soon learned we were much worse :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back