• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cragar rim's

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Man has any one priced those cragar rim's. The supply is scares also. Looking at 600 dollars for a set for the back of the runner. That is the bolt pack with them also. They do set off the car nice and makes them look more period correct like we had them back in the day. I like the 500 Key stone's but want the cragar's. Well on the hunt and saving up for them.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be careful. Quality has gone to shit now that they are made out of Chineseum. I bought a set in December 2018 for the Dart GTS. Had to return three wheels (two separate returns) and obtain replacements in order to get one good set of four. Two rims were not true and the tire shop (thankfully) refused to mount them. The other wheel was packaged incorrectly and had the wrong bolt pattern. Took damned near a month to get the wheels on the car with all of the back and forth...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks ACME A12 for the information. Boy that would really piss a man off. Glad you got a hole set that is right. I did look on E bay for some older ones and may have them cleaned and chromed. But they are not to be found. So you pay 200 plus for junk. Just wanted the car to have that look. I like my black rims but something look's wrong with out shine mag's on it. LOL.

droptop

Reaction score
Went through the same thing that Ray did with the ModTop in 2013. I just wonder if it has anything to do with the 5 on 4” bolt pattern. Has anyone bought any 5 on 4.5” Cragars lately?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Only thing I can find is Uni lug. 15X8 Cragar. 4.5 to 4.75. Going to get them this next month. 4 1/4 back spacing for the rear. :thumbsup2:

1968 man

Reaction score
I was able to find the Mopar lug pattern. I didn’t ever like the uni lug because of the washers. I did order them specifically for my car. Russ I will call you after we get out of karate tonight. Take care. Mike

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Still my favorite wheel. I have them on my Red Charger currently but switch them back to Rallye wheels once in awhile. I swap wheels like woman with their shoes....

IMG_0845.jpg

jpeg-imag.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
:rofl: No think you must be a Gemini. We have a problem making up our minds on things because their are two of us. Like when I was picking a color for the car to be. One said blue the other said red. LOL.

No990

Reaction score
I just bought 15 x 7 15 by eights from Summit I just bought 15 by sevens and 15 by eights from Summit had by Yuna leg because they didn’t have any direct drill it’s a shame supply is very low I paid 1100 and some dollars for four rims 6ACFAA2B-28D6-4307-B516-C8894DDA7010.jpeg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I just bought 15 x 7 15 by eights from Summit I just bought 15 by sevens and 15 by eights from Summit had by Yuna leg because they didn’t have any direct drill it’s a shame supply is very low I paid 1100 and some dollars for four rims View attachment 34829
Yes direct drilled is hard to find. Shortage of material they say. But they just set the car off so much better. Paid about the same price as you. But hope fully only have to do it once. Nice car.

Back