• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cruising with the top down.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Finally some nice weather,washed the car and drove around the last two days withe the top down,it was hot and I got one hecka of a sunburn.Today I saw a bunch of older cars drive by when I was coming out of the DMV,Oswego Speedway had a cruise in night.My daughter and I went quite a few Chrysler cars mostly A bodies but a 70 Charger some C bodies and a beautiful 300 letter car with the 413 cross ram from Camilius which isn't to far from Big John,had a great couple of days off :cheers: back to work tomarrow.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Yea, Camillus is just next door.

Unless its someone else, the guy with the 300 has some other really nice cars too. A 54 Chrysler and a 70 Challenger come to mind.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Sounds like you had great time. I've seen a few cross ram cars in my area. They sure are an interesting machine!

jays69bird

Reaction score
Big John said:
Yea, Camillus is just next door.

Unless its someone else, the guy with the 300 has some other really nice cars too. A 54 Chrysler and a 70 Challenger come to mind.
Yes he did mention owning a 70 challenger.

69rrvert

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
i been having a blast with the top down all summer

I just wish I could find time to get the car back to my house so I can cruise with the top down. Thanks - 69rrvert

Back