• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decal location

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I thought it was covered in tech but I do not see it. I need the to find out the proper placement of the exterior bird decals. Doors and deck lid. :huh:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I think I can help you with that. I'll post a pic and get dimensions tonight. Don't mess this up, It drives me crazy......although that is a short drive.....LOL

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
The line workers put them where they wanted. I copied a original unrestored car from a magazine and it didn't look right on my vert, I started having to carry that mag to show people why it was "right".

I would say just put them where you think they look good.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
The line workers put them where they wanted. I copied a original unrestored car from a magazine and it didn't look right on my vert, I started having to carry that mag to show people why it was "right".

I would say just put them where you think they look good.

This may be right but they had a place that they were suppose to go..........

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Thanks guys I got them on, they look good against the blue :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now....who didn't see this coming......... :redx:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ive got some work to do before the bumpers go on and the blue looks better outside. And you know how chrome photograghs, but here ya go :wave:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh man, that is looking good...!!! :thumbsup:

I just finished yanking the tranny out of mine this morning...and with 40 years of grease and grime attacking me at every turn I can say with absolute certainty that you're having more fun with yours today than I am with mine... :lol:

:jester:
Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for the bones. :worship: now, before you bolt those bumpers on, how bout lettinh me see how new chrome would look lie on mine just to see if I want to bother.... :huh: ..

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
thanks for the bones. :worship: now, before you bolt those bumpers on, how bout lettinh me see how new chrome would look lie on mine just to see if I want to bother.... :huh: ..

So you think maybe new chrome will make your Yellow over CSW Green look like Sponge Bob's B5...? :lmao:

Quick, bolt 'em on, Bob... :D

:jester:

Back