• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deck lid script location

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
That is not in my info. Would you like for me to measure mine? My sticker is in the wrong spot but I'm sure the holes for my emblem are correct. The doors still have original paint on them.

droptop

Reaction score
I have the diagram for the doors just like the deck lid some where is this stupid computer. I just can't find it right now. I stumble across it when I'm not looking for it.

John69RR

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Hoosierbird. There was some good info on that site. Both technical and non-technical.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
That is not in my info. Would you like for me to measure mine? My sticker is in the wrong spot but I'm sure the holes for my emblem are correct. The doors still have original paint on them.

Is that to say that the factory messed up the location of your RR decals - or they were replaced incorectly at some point? Just curious...

Ray

mac

What ?
Reaction score
when i put the door decals on, i used a set of original doors for placement and have been told by others that they are not placed correctly. with that being said i don't think there is an exact placement as long as it is close.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":rx447vsi]That is not in my info. Would you like for me to measure mine? My sticker is in the wrong spot but I'm sure the holes for my emblem are correct. The doors still have original paint on them.

Is that to say that the factory messed up the location of your RR decals - or they were replaced incorectly at some point? Just curious...

Ray[/quote:rx447vsi]

The original paint is under the orange. Someone put the stickers on wrong when they painted it. Sorry for the confusion.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
The original stickers had a small tab on the bottom to locate it off of the emblem. The dust swirl should be centered up with the center of the emblem and about 1/2 inch in front of it. I'll try to post a pic of an original sticker.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
They are now in the reference section :cheers:

Any thing else out there?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
John, how can I get a .pdf file on there. I have a few you might want.

That's the next step that I'm working on.

Back