• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decoding

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Harry - it does not work on Volgas…. :D:D:D

I don't think that was ever a live, functioning decoder. Just a PDf file that told you how to decode. Regardless, it is no longer there...
If you need a live decoder then go to www.mymopar.com and go to the Tools/Reference section.

jww69rrpost

Reaction score
You don't need to pay to have your fender tag or broadcast sheet decoded. There are a bunch of free sites on the internet that all that is required is filling in the blank spaces and walla a full description of the car appears. I did that on my current Road Runner and got a lot of valuable information. I also located bits and pieces of the broadcast sheet that is so messed up, I'm just going to laminate the pieces to a piece of black cardboard and place in a frame and mount it on the wall in my garage for something to look at during beer drinking events.

Back