• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disc conversion on an A-body

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
sounds like you guys need to bring your cars to Carlisle and prove it once and for all!!

No, he's just trying to aggravate me because I bought a new muscle car rather than another old one. I have plenty of old ones already...and they have their place in my heart and garage. What I wanted/needed/bought was something that I could drive everyday in comfort...and still have boat loads of fun with. The BOSS is the finest vehicle I have ever owned. PERIOD. It turns 90 degrees at nearly any speed, will put shoulder harness bruises on your torso and send you crawling to the chiropractor if you stomp the brakes, accelerates like Hemi A-Body, and averages 18 smiles to the gallon with the air conditioning system throwing ice cubes at you in the heat of the Florida summer. The discussion regarding a 44 year old A12 racing a new BOSS itself is stoopid. Unless Ronnie himself was at the helm an average A12 is mid-13 car and the new BOSS with Stevie Wonder at the helm is a half a second or more faster. Put someone at the wheel that can drive and they run low 12's. Just search youtube - they're there all day long running high 11's with only drag radials added. Enough already.
But its a Ford :acme: :jester:

Back