• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you think CNN NBC or the rest

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Will report the FBI finding that there was NO AR15 found or used in yesterdays tragic shooting a hand gun and a shotgun only.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Of course not.

It's like every other shooting... They make the story up as they go along. Meanwhile, they make the shooter bigger that life, giving the next wack job ideas on how they can become a national media star and have their little niche in history.

I mean really... look at the pathetic lives of these people before they start shooting up the local mall... They're little nobodies living in their parent's basement eating Twinkies and planning how they are going to show the world who they are.... just like the last clown that made headlines. They commit their heinous acts and "presto"... their face is on every TV, every newspaper, every web site.... a Wikipedia page is written detailing their life (and death) and they live on forever.

And we're too blame too... We want to know the details so we watch the TV and read the reports... and buy the products they advertise so CNN and the like can sell more advertising and (of course) make more money... Don't you think some corporate exec rubbed his hands together thinking about how much profit was going to be made when the first reports came in??

As Pogo said. "We have met the enemy and he is us".

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It's got so bad with the so called reporting on these incidents that I may watch the early reports to find out what happened then when the next report comes on I change the channel. I mean how many ways can you say the same thing over and over and over....again!

Back