• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone have their 69 RR Broadcast Sheet?

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Going to reproduce mine and need reference material. Purchased the sheet decode book just waiting for it to arrive hoping it will tell me the codes for all the boxes.

Does anyone have theirs and possibly some of the same items I have maybe give a clue to the codes in the sheet boxes? Like shock and torsion bar rear spring etc. Any help is much appreciated!

Here is mine started

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q0VJW7eTkwItE4NOQg0NZVvg2NKlY-CMCmRaphRFyDg/edit?usp=sharing

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
IMHO, you either have the broadcast sheet or you don't.

"Reproducing" paperwork like this does nothing good for anyone.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I don't understand why? You will never get it right, the sheet you have is wrong and you will just raise questions about the car. If the book you ordered is by Jake Hare it will leave you scratching your head in places also. :yesnod:

Last edited:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Bob's right about never getting it right. The sheet for my car is MIA. I could have made up a sheet but there's no way I could know that it's accurate because it's a Lynch Road car and it's well known that the fender tags from that plant often left options off the tag for a particular car, which is the case for my car. It has options that were not on the tag. Also someone could have added a factory option which also would most likely not be on the tag for your car.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I'm doing this for myself not for any kind of proof lol.

this is just for fun but would like to at least try to get the codes right. My car is far from original, was that way when I got it and it's never going back to the way it rolled off the factory floor, I will be the first to tell anyone this it's no secret you guys act like there is some conspiracy here lol. trust me there is not and there is no trying to fake anything.

However the codes on the sheet are common to the parts and features of our cars so in some way I can get as close as I can. I have already got most of it. The E series 1969 sheets I can't seem to find any examples for RM23 RR that's why I am asking here if you don't have a picture of one then you have no need to respond it's fine. but if you do could you post it so so I can get a reference?

There are a few reference sites out there to help with the codes in case anyone else is trying to do this.

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/i...1427727d9a520&topic=13512.msg137235#msg137235

https://www.themoparshop.com/shop/userDocs/options.pdf

http://papentastars.tripod.com/id21.html

http://www.mmcdetroit.com/Build_Sheet/

My car is an L.A. car so the sheet would have the REV # as 5/68 on it.

to anyone who can post there sheet thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I will be the first to tell anyone this it's no secret you guys act like there is some conspiracy here lol. trust me there is not and there is no trying to fake anything.

The problem is that there are people in the hobby that would do this to add "authenticity" to their car. I don't know you, so I have no way of judging your intentions.

Our hobby has been plagued with fakes since the cars started getting expensive. Fake cars, fake paperwork etc. There's a lot of unscrupulous intentions. I learned the hard way to hold $100 bills up to the light.. counterfeit cars are pretty much the same.

If you are just doing this for fun, well... OK... I guess. It probably would have helped if you had said that to begin with.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
AAJ43Dc.jpg

lol

I have been on and off here for some years now, sure you are 3000 miles away and don't know me but there are others here who do and know my car and it's not going up for sale and I'm not trying to fool anyone on its authenticity, I don't have to it's a real road runner just not with most of its original parts.

However the changes I have made to it albeit not OE are near to year correct. Again not that I'm trying to says its OE just that I did my best to keep within the realm of the year and or the brand with the changes I made. Also yours or anyone else's approval of these changes is not required lol

That said show me a supposed full restoration that actual used all of that year parts from the car itself and looks like the day it rolled off the factory floor? you can't so what is the point of saying it's a full oe restoration when that in itself is a lie? So you see to your point there are to sides to this coin you flipped, the morons who intentionally try to deceive and those who just don't know any better and make the claim full OE resto. personally they are the same to me morons.

At least I am open with everything about my car when anyone asks. Sheesh just never fucking mind then

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
there's some guys over on moparts that know how to do this....

Back