• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

does anyone know of any discounts for AMD?

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
wanted to pick a rocker and lower rear window patch up,just wondering if there was any discount for AMD ?

chapdog105

Reaction score
I don't know of any discounts for AMD directly. However I saved money using "A Deals". I called them directly and talked to a sales rep and I saved about 20-30% from what AMD had the parts I purchased listed at on their website.

http://stores.ebay.com/ADEALS-Top-Quality-Fast-Service
240-229-9529

Not sure if this helps...but it saved me some cash!
I got 2 fenders, my windshield, both outer wheelhouses, a battery tray with brackets, and inside cover plates for $1700 shipped.

spoolinhard

Reaction score
I looked for a local store on AMD's website. I found one and get free shipping. That is more of a discount than any place will get you.

dobie

Reaction score
I use a guy from Moparts. I belive his name is JS Brown. He has a shop in Colorado. His prices have been better than anyone else I've found, and he answers email and PM's very quickly. The only downside is shipping costs. I need a full quarter right now, and it'll be $150 just to freight it.

Back