• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door Emblems

droptop

Reaction score
Only if you plan to reuse them. You could break off the studs, and install new ones with barrel clips.

Rocket

Reaction score
Only if you plan to reuse them. You could break off the studs, and install new ones with barrel clips.

I wouldn't do that to my car, especially when taking off the door panel is relatively easy. I couldn't 100% guarantee that breaking off the studs wouldn't damage the door.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
unless the emblems have been replaced with the later glue on ones. best to pull the door panels off and make sure.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that to my car, especially when taking off the door panel is relatively easy. I couldn't 100% guarantee that breaking off the studs wouldn't damage the door.

Stepped right into the humor mine field known as Harold's front yard... :basketcase:

When this site was much smaller it was considerably easier to get a read on everyone's sense of humor. Harold has gotten us all at one time or another... :jester:

Back