• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door Hinges

hillsglass

Reaction score
I need new hinges, should I rebuild themn or buy new. Also where should I get them
Thank's Chip

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
hillsglass said:
I need new hinges, should I rebuild themn or buy new. Also where should I get them
Thank's Chip
year one has a rebuild kit i think and new hinges also......i did the rebuild thing.....worked great and cheap way out :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
locl parts store have the bushings as long as your pins aren't shot.

joewhite440

Reaction score
Dorman 38382 Door Hinge Pin and Bushing Repair Kit
Most parts stores have them. They are on E-bay Ad (130565817810) now $9.95 a set with free shipping. We just did the one on my Sons 69 Coronet and they work great!

joewhite440

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
joewhite440 said:
my Sons 69 Coronet quote]

:red2:

Dave
I did not know if you had seen Jr or not. He was at Beaver but did not take the car. He traded the Camaro for a F3 Green 69 Coronet with a 440. He is looking for seats Bench or Bucket and Rear or frames if you know of any. The interior is Dark Green. You need call or stop by sometime!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah been tryn to get to Don's to get some parts for the truck but havent made t yet

Back