• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drivers Side Quarter Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

chapdog105

Reaction score
I can't get my quarter extension to align correctly. I seems my brilliant body guy took a grinder to the trunk side of it so the deck lid would close...idiot!

Anyone have an extra drivers side extension on the cheap?
It's okay if the posts are missing or broke....

Alex

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
I can't get my quarter extension to align correctly. I seems my brilliant body guy took a grinder to the trunk side of it so the deck lid would close...idiot!

Alex
I'm pretty sure I do, I'll be in my stash a little later and let you know

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:

Alex
Some people just don't have the passion........To some, it's just a paycheck..... :brickwall:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you guys think is a good price for these if a post is broken? On Saturday a guy at the All Mopar Southern Nationals had a pair for sale. He was asking $30 for the pair. Each one had a post broken off. Otherwise, they were in really nice shape. I passed. Did I miss out on a good deal for a spare pair of extensions or not? :popcorn:

Somewhat related: My buddy Andy scored a pair of '70 'cuda tail lights for $20. Complete housings with lenses. Decent shape - should clean up nicely. You seldom hear of deals like that in the "Everything costs 20X what it is worth" E-Body world... :thumbsup:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
What do you guys think is a good price for these if a post is broken? On Saturday a guy at the All Mopar Southern Nationals had a pair for sale. He was asking $30 for the pair. Each one had a post broken off. Otherwise, they were in really nice shape. I passed. Did I miss out on a good deal for a spare pair of extensions or not? :popcorn:

Somewhat related: My buddy Andy scored a pair of '70 'cuda tail lights for $20. Complete housings with lenses. Decent shape - should clean up nicely. You seldom hear of deals like that in the "Everything costs 20X what it is worth" E-Body world... :thumbsup:

:jester:
That's cheap. I was trying to get a set with good posts for my car is how I got all these.There are some for sale anywhere from $60-$100 on the bag but they are hidden under the tail light section. Between what some people thought was a good post or broke off in shipping I acquired a collection. Do you need some?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Do you need some?

No, but you know I'm never averse to stockpiling parts so I look at everything when I'm cruising these shows... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back