• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dumb Blonde

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
one day a sailor was crossing a bridge on his way to his ship. He spotted a young blonde getting ready to jump off. The sailor asked her why she was doing this. She said "because I'm tired of being dumb." The sailor said" but you're young and beautiful. Why don't you come with me on my ship. We're headed for the Caribbean, and you can start over. " She said "that sounds great. Thank you" The sailor said" but you'll have to sleep with me to pay your passage" The blonde said "OK" This went on for several days. The sailor would bring the girl food, and gave her a place to sleep. In return, they would have sex. One day, the captain of the ship found her. "what are you doing here?" asked the captain.One of the sailor's is taking me with him to the Caribbean, and he's screwing me" "he sure is" said the captain, "this is the Staten Island Ferry"

Back