• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Duster for sale......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Yeah, I know, he doesn't have an account. I put this on at 3:30 and have had 3 questions and 18 watchers already. I wish things were good around here cause I would love to have it........I bet you were talking about the bidder.........duh..... :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Yeah, I know, he doesn't have an account. I put this on at 3:30 and have had 3 questions and 18 watchers already. I wish things were good around here cause I would love to have it........I bet you were talking about the bidder.........duh..... :thumbsup:

We can't see the bidders' names...they're scrambled...remember they changed that some time ago...so he was definitely talking about...duh-de-duh...HYDRAULIC-MAN!!!

I started to send you a question on e-bag to ask about that NOS overflow tank...but I decided to cut you a little slack... :D

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":wglnptf2]Yeah, I know, he doesn't have an account. I put this on at 3:30 and have had 3 questions and 18 watchers already. I wish things were good around here cause I would love to have it........I bet you were talking about the bidder.........duh..... :thumbsup:

We can't see the bidders' names...they're scrambled...remember they changed that some time ago...so he was definitely talking about...duh-de-duh...HYDRAULIC-MAN!!!

I started to send you a question on e-bag to ask about that NOS overflow tank...but I decided to cut you a little slack... :D

:jester:[/quote:wglnptf2]
You won't believe it but the guy put it on there to make sure it didn't overflow and his cats drink it........ :loco:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3obj195k]Yeah, I know, he doesn't have an account. I put this on at 3:30 and have had 3 questions and 18 watchers already. I wish things were good around here cause I would love to have it........I bet you were talking about the bidder.........duh..... :thumbsup:

:jester:[/quote:3obj195k]
You won't believe it but the guy put it on there to make sure it didn't overflow and his cats drink it........ :loco:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
It didn't sell on e-bay, but someone that saw it on e-bay bought if for the $6500 reserve. It's going to Louisiana....... :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
It didn't sell on e-bay, but someone that saw it on e-bay bought if for the $6500 reserve. It's going to Louisiana....... :thumbsup:

That's a nice $4500 profit in four short months... :D

Seems a little high for a car with a trunk and quarters that rusty...but as a guy with a couple of them stashed in the garage I'm glad to see it bring that kind of money... :yesnod:

:jester:
ACME

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Yeah, the guy hasn't picked it up yet, so we will see. He called my buddy and said he would be on vacation this week and may get it this weekend. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back