• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBC Brakes actually cared about my small order!!!

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I have posted in my saga of obtaining my rotors and I FINALLY have them in my hands. These are the only rotors I know of being made in that DON'T come from China.

The chain store had trouble getting them from a distribution center and I'm still not sure what happened there. The local manager was helpful but he seemed to be fighting a malaise somewhere up the line.

I contacted EBC and got a response within a day. After relaying my story and a copy of the invoice where I paid for the special order, they AIR FREIGHTED the parts direct from England.

I'm pretty sure they only broke even, maybe even lost on this deal. My end cost was 82 bucks for the pair so I know they got way less than that on wholesale to the chain store. Air freight isn't cheap last I knew.

Thanks especially to John Romero of EBC for fixing this problem and not causing me more grief that is so common when dealing with customer service.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
good to know that customer service isn't totally dead :thumbsup:

A12

Reaction score
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to EBC. We've used EBC in our motorcycles for years and at one time they were our OEM and accessory supplier and sponsored our race teams. Great brake pad company IMO and now it's nice to hear about great customer service too :thumbsup:

MikeR

Back