• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electronic Ignition Harness screw?

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can pick one of the long screws that goes through the center of the wiriring harness plug to the Ignition module? I hate to spend the money to buy a new harness just to get the screw....

Thanks,
Bob

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I need one as well. I just have that plugged in right now, might have wrapped a zip tie around it. Held up OK last summer.

I thought about getting a generic one at the store but I thought that it might strip out the ECU. I had forgot about it until I saw your post.

moparstuart

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
I need one as well. I just have that plugged in right now, might have wrapped a zip tie around it. Held up OK last summer.

I thought about getting a generic one at the store but I thought that it might strip out the ECU. I had forgot about it until I saw your post.
i got a generic one once and it was too long and ground out the box :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

moparstuart

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:

i got a generic one once and it was too long and ground out the box :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Double Post!!
No Soup For You!!!!
Way to up your post count there, bro :acme: :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
can you say boneyard? I got a one or two there myself. I should still have them. just need to remember where they're at, since I pulled the electronic off the car. Let me know.

a6t9vette

Reaction score
If you happen to rememeber where they are Id be happy to take one off you hands... Let me know, no real rush since I prob wont install for a month or so....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'll check tomorrow when I get up(on midnights) and let you know.

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Yea that would be great. If you want shoot me a PM with your e-mail address.....

Back