• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Number

BARRY JACKPOT

Reaction score
Where do I find the engine number on my 383 Roadrunner. I know they're gonna want it for registration but i'll be stuffed if I can find it.

mcmopar

Reaction score
For a '69 block it's on the passenger side oil pan rail - just above the pan on a small machined pad on the side of the block in the vicinity of the pass. side engine mount. The numbers are very small so if it is a bit messy in that area you'll need some carb cleaner and a small wire brush - along with a good flashlight.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
For a '69 block it's on the passenger side oil pan rail - just above the pan on a small machined pad on the side of the block in the vicinity of the pass. side engine mount. The numbers are very small so if it is a bit messy in that area you'll need some carb cleaner and a small wire brush - along with a good flashlight.
John are you a poster child now(Dream Cruise), looks good :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Thanks Bob - yeah, I decided to go with that pic just for a change of pace after I ran across it on my computer. Everyone that went to that event got a pic of their car with that backdrop so it isn't unique by any means.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Red = STOP
Yellow = CAUTION
Green = GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcmopar

Reaction score
That's ok - without the green there would be no oxygen and therefore no internal combustion engine (among other things - like life!) Green rules, baby!

Back