• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Primed

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
:yesnod: Well I finnaly got the engine primed and can see oil running down the lifters and all over inside the engine.

Primed it at TDC,then 90*,90*,and 90*.

So my two sons are coming over next Saturday and in goes the engine and tranny after 9 long years. :yesnod: :thumbsup:

Before I go back to the hospital for the problems with my heart.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
:yesnod: Well I finnaly got the engine primed and can see oil running down the lifters and all over inside the engine.

So my two sons are coming over next Saturday and in goes the engine and tranny after 9 long years. :yesnod: :thumbsup:

Good luck with both, if you don't mind me asking, what's your heart issue Bill?

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:

Good luck with both, if you don't mind me asking, what's your heart issue Bill?

Been having chest pains(I'm a hard headded dago) and last saturday the wife finnaly said get ready going to the hospital and they slapped patches all over me and put a monitor on,kept taking blood and I asked your not selling it are you :lol:

Kept me all night and my dr. came in sunday and I didn't do to good on the stress test and have some blockage which I don't understand there talk but,the wife knows and got to have a roto ruter done and see if that helps and if not said go from there.

Funny part is I don't smoke or drink and both the wife and I are diebetics and she makes sure that we eat right but when I'm on the road I never eat right or eat what I should :eek:

My dad had heart problems but he was 82 and smoked so I can't figure it out.

I know I'm not suppose to worry about it and if I can work on the cars I have no time to think about it.

Go in on June 5th and told them have me road ready by July 4th got to be in Carlisle,PA.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I had a stress test done once but I'm basicly heartless :basketcase: they couldnt find anything wrong. Best of luck with it Bill

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that Bill. My father had angina and diabetes so I've had to watch for both and so far so it hasn't been a problem, despite my extra weight. :jester: I hope all goes well for you and that we'll see you in Carlisle.

A31PKG

Reaction score
Yes, good luck with the ticker! Just do what the doc says & all will be fine. See you in Carlisle!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
bill....sorry to hear the news.....you probably need some stents.......no big deal.....at least you didnt have the big one and they can patch you up......then they will tell you what not to eat and all that bullshit.....good luck.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Steve

Reaction score
These cars are guaranteed to stress you out.Hope all goes well at the weekend Bill and on the 5th June :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
good luck with both. :thumbsup: When the wife was having her trouble a few years back, they couldn't find anything. The Doc told her to listen to her body(which she does anyway) and one more trip to the ER and they did the catherazation, and she got to go for a helicopter ride.

John69RR

Reaction score
l hate to hear that Bill. Take care of yourself now so you can enjoy the RR with your sons.

Back