• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exhaust

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I called Accurate today and got a quote for a complete stock exhaust with mufflers, resonators, all the correct hangers and clamps less tips I already have them. With a few little discounts and shipped $1250. Any thoughts, to high, a better source :popcorn:

V269

Reaction score
That's probably not to far off. I just put new 2 1/2" mandrel bent head pipes and tailpipes, dynamax super turbo muffler's, the correct hanger's, tip bracket's and chrome oval tips and it cost me around $700 or so. You have a little more pieces on your car. :beep:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Somebody said over on 'parts that YO gets their stuff from them and sells it cheaper. Might be worth checking into.

Also saw some talk about Don's Custom Exhaust being good stuff.

zupanj

Reaction score
I just got a new H-pipe system from tti through Mancini for about $1000 with tips. It just came in yesterday and it is beautiful stuff. It's also very heavy duty, you might want to give them a call.

Jack

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Somebody said over on 'parts that YO gets their stuff from them and sells it cheaper. Might be worth checking into.

Also saw some talk about Don's Custom Exhaust being good stuff.
I looked over there and after adding resonators clamps and hangers and shipping it was a little more :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
wow :eek: is the exhaust so expensive becuase it's a HEMI or because the car is Blue? :lmao: :acme: This kinda stuff makes me glad to own just a yeller over green 383 car....,

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
This kinda stuff makes me glad to own just a yeller over green 383 car...., :acme: :acme: your really happy

i would buy the TTI stuff

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
This kinda stuff makes me glad to own just a yeller over green 383 car...., :acme: :acme: your really happy

i would buy the TTI stuff
I would also if I had headers :acme: :jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
TTI makes exhaust pipes for manifold systems as well. Hemi and wedge if I am not mistaken.

Back