• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fairfax , VA - 69 RR fenders, cowl, 727, more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Reaction score
Right Front Fender 1969 Road Runner - $50 Good Condition has a rust in lower portion SOLD
Left Front Fender 1969 Road Runner - $50 Good Condition has a rust in lower portion SOLD
Deck lid 69 Road Runner - $50 Good Condition has a little rust and a dent SOLD
Front cowl off of 69 Road runner - $50 Good Condition has a little rust
Big Block 727 torqueflite - $150 I went with a 4 speed

I am located in Fairfax , VA

And of course I am up for trades. I need a 10.5 -10.95 clutch/pressure plate, headers for a 440, or shoot me an offer. I'm motivated to get these to someone who can use them. I will take a bunch of pics this weekend.

Here's my ad on CL with pics: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 08637.html

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
how bad is the rust and the dent on the trunk lid? how about the bottom lip? could you post pics of the bad areas?/color]

Rocket

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
how bad is the rust and the dent on the trunk lid? how about the bottom lip? could you post pics of the bad areas?/color]

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to get out there and take more photos of it. The rust isn't bad and the dent is enough for me to get another lid. It's not in great shape or I would be selling it for a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back