• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filler Neck

Collin

Reaction score
When I got my RR and was takin it apart we noticed the gas tank filler neck was not sitting properly and the bracket was on the outside of the rear bumper support. Now its time to hand the new gas tank. The filler neck has to go on before the tank can be installed right? And the bracket bolts to the inside of the brace with a little clip and bolt? Just want to make sure I do it right...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Collin said:
When I got my RR and was takin it apart we noticed the gas tank filler neck was not sitting properly and the bracket was on the outside of the rear bumper support. Now its time to hand the new gas tank. The filler neck has to go on before the tank can be installed right? And the bracket bolts to the inside of the brace with a little clip and bolt? Just want to make sure I do it right...
Hang the tank with the gasket in place, then lube the neck and gasket and install! Ive done it twice this way, its hard enough to put the tank up without the neck in the way.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I can't believe you didn't clean the spring on the gas lid door.......... :lol: :lol: Oh, and you scratched your gas tank........... :brickwall:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I can't believe you didn't clean the spring on the gas lid door.......... :lol: :lol: Oh, and you scratched your gas tank........... :brickwall:

Oh boy, here we go...

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I'm watching for a better one. That is cleaned unless you know how to put it back together after it flies apart smart a$$ :chuck: :horse: See the sand flees above your dead carcass :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Picky, picky! :devil:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
I'm watching for a better one. That is cleaned unless you know how to put it back together after it flies apart smart a$$ :chuck: :horse: See the sand flees above your dead carcass :jester:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I could only wish my car looked as good as that.......

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1cgf05a8]I can't believe you didn't clean the spring on the gas lid door.......... :lol: :lol: Oh, and you scratched your gas tank........... :brickwall:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I could only wish my car looked as good as that.......[/quote:1cgf05a8]

Too bad this thread wasn't in the joke section so I could do some "creative editing" and really get the fur flying... :lmao:

Just kidding, Big Kahuna. Not looking to get my Moderator walking papers... :D

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Too bad this thread wasn't in the joke section so I could do some "creative editing" and really get the fur flying... :lmao:

Just kidding, Big Kahuna. Not looking to get my Moderator walking papers... :D

:jester:[/quote]
Oh no John gave you the power to edit :loco:

Back