• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

forron53 Intro

forron53

Reaction score
Hi all,been a Mopar guy for an awful lot of years and have had my current 70 roadrunner for 20 years. Had another matching number 70 roadrunner factory 3 speed I owned for 10 years and sold in March of this year. Also, owned a 70 Cuda 440 six pack for about 7 years. I take a great deal of pride in my roadrunner I still have and,completed a ground up restoration 3 years ago.has the correct engine and I added the N96 option. Has had the heads ported and polished with the factory template kit. It is a four aped and has a 355 suet-grip reared.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT. You had a 3 speed manual trans car 383 car? Now that is something different. I know someone who has a 70 Challenger with a 340 that has a 3 speed manual in it.

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana.

Welcome from CT. You had a 3 speed manual trans car 383 car? Now that is something different. I know someone who has a 70 Challenger with a 340 that has a 3 speed manual in it.

I believe the 3 speed manual was standard in '70 in an attempt to keep the base price down.

Back