• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Seats - What do you guys think??

JJRJR

Reaction score
I found seats from a 1970 Sport Sattelite that I'm told will fit right into my 69 RR project car.

Front bench with split back and armrest and headrests. Excellent shape. $500 for both. The fronts have the original tracks on them as well. Shipping will be about another $300 so for $800 I can have the seats. They will need to be redone in black, but I've been having a hard time finding anything.

Should I snag them?

John

droptop

Reaction score
I would keep looking. The 70 seat will work, but the latch is different and very noticeable as soon as you open the door. Plus I think that 300 bucks to ship is a way to much. :cents:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
droptop said:
I would keep looking. The 70 seat will work, but the latch is different and very noticeable as soon as you open the door. Plus I think that 300 bucks to ship is a way to much. :cents:

What droptop says :thumbsup:

Also you know that the seats can be shipped by greyhound buss as I got my passenger fender from Oregon that way just had to go to the bus depot to pick it up.

I just picked up a rear seat top/bottum for $60.00 off CL.

They are Black so I got to have them redone in that Perty Green color :D

There's good prices just got to look and it will pop up

JJRJR

Reaction score
Thanks Moparnut, will look for them. Sounds great!
John

Moparnut said:
I will send pics later this week for sure.

Moparnut

Reaction score
Having issues with adding pictures to emails so I posted a couple on here. Let me know if you're interested. The seat frames are in very nice shape, no disappointments.
[/img]

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Moparnut said:
Having issues with adding pictures to emails so I posted a couple on here. Let me know if you're interested. The seat frames are in very nice shape, no disappointments.
[/img]
Cut the medallions out of those and sell them on e-bay :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JJRJR

Reaction score
I'm very interested. Please let me know your price and let's work out delivery. Thanks, these will work perfectly.

Best,

John

my email is sailorjjr@yahoo.com

Moparnut said:
[/img]

Back