• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Here

fchak

Reaction score
I have a question about drip rail VIN number I can not find mine I located the part number 2841301 drivers side but no VIN did they have cars that they did not stamp them. I feel that the drip and quarter panel are original as I do have the part number and Ideas.

!969 Roadrunner
engine numbers match vin radiator support also can not get to transmission due to headers run to close maybe if i get it on a lift might be able to see the tranny tab for vin

fchak

Reaction score
I have a question about drip rail VIN number I can not find mine I located the part number 2841301 drivers side but no VIN did they have cars that they did not stamp them. I feel that the drip and quarter panel are original as I do have the part number and Ideas.

!969 Roadrunner
engine numbers match vin radiator support also can not get to transmission due to headers run to close maybe if i get it on a lift might be able to see the tranny tab for vin
never mind I found it on top of the lip not under the rubber strip and its a number matching car all except tranny and i am sure it is I am going to sell it is why i was trying to figure it out

Back