• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Front end parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjstartt

Reaction score
I know of a couple companys selling new and was wondering what one's turned out to be best ? But was hopeing to find a good used set ? Like someone bought them and never used them ??
I have a stock set with New ball joints now But since I have a Tubuler lower K frame with a rack steering I wanted upper arms.
I am useing stock torsion bars so stock lowers is all I think I can use ? Unless someone make those now ?
I bult the K frame and it turned out to be a real JEM !!!
Works nice and looks great to boot ! I am Not one to be a stock 100% original type. But still like Mopar setup.
If you have any info please fill me in as I have been out of the loop for some years ! MY BAD !! LOL!!
Ever since I pulled her out of storage and put it on the lift I am Gung Hoo!

Tjstartt

Reaction score
WOW ! Talk about Over complicated ! With the stock adjustment on the front end I don't see why you would need all the extra thay have ? Thay do look ok but I am not sure on them for that money ? I do Thank you for the info !! May just run the stock ones as thay are not real heavy just thought the look would be cool .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back