• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front windshield molding clips

booter

Reaction score
Hello all,

First post here...

First off, this site is great. Thanks for those responsible!

I'm looking for front windshield molding clips and clip screws for my '69 RR. I used to be able to buy Auveeco brand clips in 25 - 50 count boxes from the local paint supply shop for $5 to $8, but they have been discontinued. I'm aware of the numerous vendors that sell the kits but would prefer buying the clips in bulk as myself and two other friends will be needing these clips.

Thanks, Dan

John69RR

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. :cheers: You might give this company a call. The body shop that did my car got the clips from them.

Dealer Products Inc.
Address: 1185 108th St
Grand Prairie, TX,
75050-2504
Phone: 800-999-8828
Fax: 817-695-4110

Products Description:
Wholesales new motor vehicle supplies & parts; automotive body, paint & interior repair & maintenance services Automotive specialty tools, Body tools, Suspension tools, Camshaft plugs, Engine component linkages, Freeze plugs, Cylinder liners, Vibration dampers, Governors

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site :cheers:
Totally Auto sells all kinds of harware. I got my grill harware(all the screws and clips you need for the grill and headlight bezels) from them. Not sure of the price, but I know it was under $30. They have similar kits for the front and rear mouldings.
Totatly Auto.com or 215-322-2277

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
All I can add is that there are two styles of clips, one for the lower trim and one for the rest, make sure the right ones end up in the right spot , as a youngster I had the windshield replaced on my GTX and they put the wrong style clips in it and to this day I don't have the lower trim on the car. I bought the correct ones at a larger swap meet (Nats?) just that the windshield has to come out to put the clips in and never got around to it.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Welcome. I need to get some myself :cheers:

So you ARE planning on putting the old girl back together at some point... :lol:

:jester:
I kinda wonder, I might get her friday :popcorn:

I was starting to wonder about that myself! :jester: And welcome to the nest booter! :cheers: As you can see we tend to wander for the topic from time to time!

booter

Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks for the welcome... :cheers: :cheers:

I appreciate the leads for various sources for these clips. I'll update when they get installed along with some pics.

Dan

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Booter, I just noticed where you're from. Do you know about the mopar cruise-in at the Burger King on the turnpike in Newington? The first one is scheduled for April 4th at 7 pm. Try and stop in if you can. If you want need more info send me a pm. Steve

Back