• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galen Govier Book

V269

Reaction score
Hey guy's what is the correct name of the Galen Govier book with all the great info that you buy? :huh: I'd like to purchase one for myself. Can you order them from book stores such as Chapters up here in Canada ? Let me know. :popcorn:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken, his part number and casting number book is very handy also if you like to rumage around...I take mine along whenever I hit a swap meet... Can't remember all of those numbers anymore like I could 20 years ago... :lol:

:jester:

V269

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Ken, his part number and casting number book is very handy also if you like to rumage around...I take mine along whenever I hit a swap meet... Can't remember all of those numbers anymore like I could 20 years ago... :lol:

:jester:
Thank's ray, I'll check this one out as well. I have one like this but it never hurts to have two. :yesnod: :beep:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
What would that tell you that a 12 dollar Red Book won't?

The Red Book has all the codes etc for 66-74 Mopars. Even has carb, dizzy and other casting numbers for each car and trans type.

Back