• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gasser wheels, Keystone+Cragars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's ok. I was watching a pair on the bay. seller said the "chrome is in very good condition" only had one pic. I emailed him and specifically asked is there any peeling,pitting, or rust? Took him until the day that the auction eneded to reply He said there wasd a dull spot near the edge of one rim, and a 1/4" spot of chrome loss on the other. So I asked for a pic of theses areas. didn't hear back from him. so I took a shot and bid, but got out bid. I was checking my mail after the auction had ended, and the seller had replied that he had checked the wheels and that the chrome was "peeling like plaster" WTF? so I fired back a reply and asked him how did the wheels go from "very good condition" to "peeling like plaster?" next time you might wanna check your parts out before you list them. He didn't seem to like that..... :pot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back