• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good guy alert

droptop

Reaction score
Dave at Performance Car Graphics is top notch. His customer service is second to none and will do every thing possible to give the customer what they want. When I ordered a set of engine call outs for my '71, he sent me white reflective numbers on a black reflective back ground. Even though this is what he states to be original, that is not what my car had on it. The back ground was gloss black, not reflective. When the light hit the reflecive background at night, all you could see was the entire hood insert light up. You could not make out the engine numbers. When I called Dave and talked to him about it, he did not give me any grief about what is correct or what is not correct. He custom made what I wanted and had them at my front door with in a week. He will be my number one source for all my decals and stripes in the future. He is truly an asset to our hobby.

sam z

Reaction score
That's good to know. Hard to find that kind of service.

I went to an upholstery shop a week or so ago, and the guy at the desk could qualify for the anti business
position if there was one. Treated me like a nuisance, and believe me, this place wasn't exactly rolling in
business. A buddy of mine was with me who isn't in the hobby and when we left I asked my buddy if
I was a jerk or something because I was just spoken to like a POS. He agreed with me the guy was rude.
I don't get it. I'm sure if the shop owner was there he would have hit the roof.

Steve

Reaction score
Yes I agree,I bought some bird decals from them in 2005 over the phone,arrived in no time.Top notch decals and nice people too :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I purchased the complete sticker kit from him and found two items were a little off, I worked with Dave on re doing the air grabber decal and Hemi air cleaner service sticker. After I sent him photo proof he reprinted and sent them to me to double check before they became his main stickers. Who else would do that

bighook

Reaction score
I purchased a set of A12 hood decals and a set of Duster 340 decals from PCG in 09. They arrived pretty quick. I'm quite fussy when it comes to screen printed and die-cut decals and these were all spot-on for quality. Crispy detail and clean edges. I always recommend Dave when someone inquires about OEM type decals. :thumbsup:

Back