• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gremlins or something

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
so much for getting the car started this past weekend. just about ready to do final connections and cant find the starter! :brickwall: I tore every place that it would be apart and no luck even checked my parents house where I have some things stored but no luck! is there such a thing as gremlins ? :huh: maybe it ran off with some other car parts . maybe just buy the mini starter and be done with it let me know what kind of starter you guys recommend?

droptop

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
maybe just buy the mini starter and be done with it let me know what kind of starter you guys recommend?

Oh my God....Here we go again. :jester: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
I swear if we go down this road again, I will have to swallow the Christmas bullet early. :facepalm:

moparchris

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
where was I if you guys already talked about this? :huh:

Some people, who shall remain nameless, feel mini starters suck cause it ruins the sound of their Mopars. Buy a mini and have a nice day. :thumbsup:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
well forget the mini starter! my daughter found the starter while i was working on the car

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Big, for whatever reason I can't see the image you posted there...just a red X and the word "image"... Damn shame too...as it was probably a good one given the topic of discussion... :lol:

:jester:
ACME

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Hey Big, for whatever reason I can't see the image you posted there...just a red X and the word "image"... Damn shame too...as it was probably a good one given the topic of discussion... :lol:

:jester:
ACME
:thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Fixed it.... and here it is again:

06-1972-gremlin-xlt.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I still remember when they first came out while I was in high school. Somebody there had one and we were looking at it while someone described it like this: it's not a bad looking car, they tried to make a small car look big and expensive by starting with a long hood, to a nice comfy, looking interior, but when they got to the rear window they ran out of money so they just cut off the trunk!

moparchris

Reaction score
Your duaghter gets a gold star for the day! Could you personally thank her for me for not having to endure the "world is flat" BS again. :grouphug:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
where was I if you guys already talked about this? :huh:

easy, just look at the thread "had my first colonosipcy today"
(and Columbus was wrong! :jester:

Back