• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had the Road Runner Out Yesterday...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Which made my day...but just underscored the ever-pressing need to launch the resto...

Tranny is on its last legs...if it whined any louder it might be mistaken for obamarama trying to save his health care bill... :basketcase:

Just the thought of rendering her inoperative kills me... :leave:

I washed the Halibrands and put some Meguiar's tire black on before heading down the road. Mrs. ACME seized the opportunity to come out and bust my balls since I was polishing on a car with no paint. I think it translated to :blah: :blah: :blah:
:lol:

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Which made my day...but just underscored the ever-pressing need to launch the resto...

Tranny is on its last legs...if it whined any louder it might be mistaken for obamarama trying to save his health care bill... :basketcase:

Just the thought of rendering her inoperative kills me... :leave:

I washed the Halibrands and put some Meguiar's tire black on before heading down the road. Mrs. ACME seized the opportunity to come out and bust my balls since I was polishing on a car with no paint. I think it translated to :blah: :blah: :blah:
:lol:

:jester:
ACME
I can just hear it :blah: :blah: :blah: Did you prop a 2X4 behind the front ejector seat :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Did you prop a 2X4 behind the front ejector seat :lol:

It seems to have found its "happy place"...I haven't tinkered with it but there was no transfer to the back seat when I punched it...of course now I've jinxed myself and will end up in the trunk the next time that I have it out... :lol:

We took it to the grocery store yesterday afternoon while I had it out. You can put a lot of groceries in that trunk. I told Mrs. ACME that hauling groceries was exactly what Tom Hoover and the boys had in mind when they drew up the plans for the A12s... :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
yeah i had the roadrunner out since the snow flew in....in the enclosed trailer....all the locks on the trailer doors are frozen....see ya in the spring...and no mice in there :D

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
and no mice in there

Hope not, those bastards can get in through a pin hole and cause a lot of headaches. My car still has the slight aroma of moth balls from sittings on ice all of those years. :lol:
Now I do weekly inspections. :yesnod:

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Just the thought of rendering her inoperative kills me...

I know what you mean Ray. I'm going to have to swap out the Green bearings in the rear end, install a new throwout bearing and engine mounts and swap in a new cam and lifters sometime soon so the car will be down a while. And I really am not in the mood for any of it.

gunnar

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
marty instead of mothballs use those dryer sheets....bounce...smells great and the mice hate it :D

I'll attest to the effectiveness of Bounce sheets. Its worked well for my boat in a pole barn with a dirt floor.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:red2: :red2: :red2:
:red2: yeah I used to get that with Freebird..."why are you washing the primer?"

Back