• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

head and tail light bezel question

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Hey guys,
As the title says i have a question about the bezels, I bought some better looking tail light bezels at Carlisle but one has red primer and scuffed on the textured surface So i wanted to sand the texture away and respray them, If that makes sense** But i have no idea what type of paint is closes to that cream texture on them. I assume there has to be something out there? Also the headlights when i first got the car i polished the texture away and made them extremely shiny, So much that in the sun light it looks like my headlights are on when they are clearly off... (Now i see why they were textured) lol While i was at Carlisle i noticed some of the 69 runners i saw were black and some were similar to the tail light texture, (I am talking about the part around where the lens sits) I also saw one with black tail light instead of the textured stuff... So whats correct? Is there a product out there i can buy and make look new?

Back