• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater Hose

Jeff 69

Reaction score
Can any one tell me what heater hose goes where? I have a 383 motor with no ac. Now my heater hose is connected like this.

The one in front is going to the firewall to the right closeto the motor. the one in right in back of the water pump is going to the left side. Is this right ?

Thanks Jeff :brickwall:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Section 24 of the service manual has the routing. See the reference section.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
V269 said:
Another sweetheart avitar from the Macster. :banana: :drool:
Sure is! :drool: :drool: :drool: That's why Mac posted whatever it was he posted there, it was really for us to see the new avitar!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Like the above pic illustrates, there are also a few factory photos available that depict the #1605 534 83044 hose originating from the driver's side firewall port, and the #1527 532 83044 hose from the other. They run parallel until just after the fenderwell bracket then the #1605 534 83044 hose crosses over the top of the other and attaches to the port on the engine closest to the thermostat. :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
V269 said:
Another sweetheart avitar from the Macster. :banana: :drool:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back