• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater Hoses

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I'm not going to hook up my heater right now. Can I plug the 2 holes in the water pump housing or does it need to circulate between the 2? :huh:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Plug them.

mcmopar

Reaction score
I only said to circulate between the 2 of them because that's what I've seen. I could be wrong. Plug the ones on the firewall of course. Since they aren't going to be feeding the heater box it would make sense to plug the ones on the water pump too I guess.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I've plugged them with no issues.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've just stuck a short piece of hose on the pipes.

A12

Reaction score
plugged my 383, no problem-o :thumbsup: Cooler weather coming, wife is giving me the eye lately and bringing the sweatshirt, when she starts bringing a blanket well I may have to run the hoses...........naw... :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Hmmmm, no heater, wife won't go with you...........I'll plug them............. :lmao: Really, I wish she was more interested in going to cruise-ins........... :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Its great to know those heater hose feeds can be plugged. I learned something new! :thumbsup:

Back