• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help finding headliner bow clips

nicanor

Reaction score
Thank you for all the help so far. I've found almost every part (I hope).

I've ordered the retaining clips for the headliner but I can't find the bow retaining clips which are different. Stephens Performance has them as a bow and clip set for $199, Year One doesn't sell them and Legendary has then back ordered with no delivery date.

Hope to start interior mid January. Paint is getting close.

Thanks,
Barry

nicanor

Reaction score
Thank you for the lead but Dantes is out of stock and on national back order.

Any other suggestions out there? Maybe someone parting a car?

Thanks,
Barry

bstan70rr

Reaction score
I have only had about five old cars, and none of them ever needed a headliner. Sure as shootin', I am going to jinx myself now, but how hard are they to install? Do those bows go through some slots on top of the headliner? Looks like the hardest part is getting everything you need.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If all else fails I could go to desert valley auto and get some, no idea what they would charge. You might call they also ship. Also I think a and b bodies use the same clip and I'm sure some horder on here has some. :jester:

nicanor

Reaction score
Thank you. I still need the bow retaining clips (not the U shaped clips). I emailed Desert Valley Auto and the email I got back was they had them. So I called to order the clips and they said they didn't have any.

So if you have a set, please let me know what they will cost for a set shipped to 91945. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Barry

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
now do you need the small clips that the bows go into or the spike strips that are around?

nicanor

Reaction score
Thanks again for your help.

I went to Legendary auto interiors and downloaded the catalog for MOPARS and on page 116 it shows a picture of both clips. One is a U clip to help hold the headliner in place and looks just like a U. That is not the one I need. I need the clip that slides on the rail and holds the bow. Sorry it is taking so much of your time. I tried to download a picture, but it didn't work.

Thanks again,
Barry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
nicanor said:
Thank you. I still need the bow retaining clips (not the U shaped clips). I emailed Desert Valley Auto and the email I got back was they had them. So I called to order the clips and they said they didn't have any.

So if you have a set, please let me know what they will cost for a set shipped to 91945. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Barry
It's probably too small of an order to mess with, I know for a fact they have them cause I was just there and got some for my valiant along with a couple of bows.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
ill get them removed and get in touch with you how quick do you need them ? might be alittle hectic with christmas this weekend

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
are these the ones if so pm me with a phone # or address and I can have them in the mail tomorrow

blocking pics.jpg

nicanor

Reaction score
Thats them. That was quick.

Let me see if I can figure out the message system.

Message sent with phone number, address and request for payment method.

Thanks again,
Barry

Back