• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here is my latest Project

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have been putting this off long enough, my old Cj5 is getting a new body. After I sold my first Hemi runner back in 75 I bought a two year old Cj5, it started off stock with a 6 banger and 3 spd. Over the years it evolved into a AMC401 np435 4 spd, Detroit lockers all around and developed rock rash and has been upside down and over and over and over a few times. The old body is shot, so I'm stripping this tub down and welding up all the extra holes to get it ready for paint along with the hood and fenders I picked up over the years. This one will get a backyard paint job :hack: :D

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I have been putting this off long enough, my old Cj5 is getting a new body. After I sold my first Hemi runner back in 75 I bought a two year old Cj5, it started off stock with a 6 banger and 3 spd. Over the years it evolved into a AMC401 np435 4 spd, Detroit lockers all around and developed rock rash and has been upside down and over and over and over a few times. The old body is shot, so I'm stripping this tub down and welding up all the extra holes to get it ready for paint along with the hood and fenders I picked up over the years. This one will get a backyard paint job :hack: :D
around here most or those are long rusted away and have fiber glass tubs now .

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
My two wheel drive sand jeep is fiberglass, but that's just to save weight. Not much of a rust problem here doesn't that take water :lol: :lol: :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
My two wheel drive sand jeep is fiberglass, but that's just to save weight. Not much of a rust problem here doesn't that take water :lol: :lol: :lol:
water , snow , ice and salt eat them up

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I saw one the other day that was actually broken in half from rust! I didn't have my camera or I would have taken a pic.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Cool Bob, how big will the Hemi be? :acme:
My right ear is getting sore thats about three posts so far this morning your poking me :lol:

Back