• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heres a link to the pics of the progress so far on mine

moparstuart

Reaction score
mopartink said:
hopefully this link works it should take you to my album on facebook. some of the pics ive already posted on here but just added a bunch of new ones from the past couple weeks work. #23 and up is from last couple weeks that ive been MIA lol
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... e16618db04
cool i sent you a friend request

zupanj

Reaction score
Looks really good. I don't usually care for the green found on Mopars unless it's the turquoise that was used on the '64s but you have a beautiful color.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
mopartink said:
hopefully this link works it should take you to my album on facebook.

Just what you need; Stu-Rat stalking you on FB... Run Forrest, Run!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
mopartink said:
hopefully this link works it should take you to my album on facebook.

Just what you need; Stu-Rat stalking you on FB... Run Forrest, Run!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:
That's why I'm not on facebook :lmao:

mopartink

Reaction score
Thanks guys been working hard on it trying to get it running in the next couple days so i can move it around and get the rest of the paint job done. it sucks not having a lift in my garage i have lifts at work but can only use them for a couple hours at a time cant leave my car on one. but once its running i can scoot it around a lil my work, the paint shop, the garage i rent and keep it in and my apt are all within a couple blocks so once its running and i can move it around itll really start coming along. thats why im kinda working cockeyed and the engine compartment was the first thing getting done..still badly need a set of fenders also.. the media blasting place i took them too to get the undercoating removed destroyed them on me :puke: also another reason im taking it down to bare metal by hand instead of blasting the whole thing.. i have the new fiberglass ones but theyre gonna be alotta work and dont want to have to use them... no holes are drilled and the headlight buckets are seperate peices that have to be fiberglassed in i might have to use them though cause i cant find a set of steel ones i can afford :brickwall:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dutchrunner said:
GR8 . Love the paint.
A road runner looks good in any color . As long as it's green. :devil:

mind of I quote you Dutch? :D

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
mopartink said:
Thanks guys been working hard on it trying to get it running in the next couple days so i can move it around and get the rest of the paint job done. it sucks not having a lift in my garage i have lifts at work but can only use them for a couple hours at a time cant leave my car on one. but once its running i can scoot it around a lil my work, the paint shop, the garage i rent and keep it in and my apt are all within a couple blocks so once its running and i can move it around itll really start coming along. thats why im kinda working cockeyed and the engine compartment was the first thing getting done..still badly need a set of fenders also.. the media blasting place i took them too to get the undercoating removed destroyed them on me :puke: also another reason im taking it down to bare metal by hand instead of blasting the whole thing.. i have the new fiberglass ones but theyre gonna be alotta work and dont want to have to use them... no holes are drilled and the headlight buckets are seperate peices that have to be fiberglassed in i might have to use them though cause i cant find a set of steel ones i can afford :brickwall:
https://www.autometaldirect.com/index.p ... od_cat=200

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
saw this on FBBO

1969 Roadrunner Pass. side fender
I have a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner front passenger side fender. It is 100% rust-free!
Has the 3 holes for the barrel type turn indicators.
It is located in Woodland Hills, CA. Am asking $150. for it.

IMG_2306.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
saw this on FBBO

I have a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner front passenger side fender. It is 100% rust-free!
That's cheap :yesnod:

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
saw this on FBBO

That's cheap :yesnod:
:yeathat: good deal.

Back